Monday, July 28, 2008

Bumbu Bali

After long hours of working yesterday, a friend of mine took me to dinner in Puchong area. He brought me to this Bali Restaurant name "BUMBU BALI".. like the name though..lol..It was located some where opposite of Tesco..

The environment there makes u feel comfortable and relax with the Bali style decoration and lighting..It consist of two floor and it's an open air restaurant...


Food there was nice and at a reasonable price...I ordered "Chicken n Lamb combo" while my friend ordered "Bumbu Chicken". That is something like Curry/Rendang chicken rice..but the taste is totally different..haha.. it's nice..no doubt =)


We later ordered this cinnamon chocolate drink which is very yummy and nice!!yum..yum..haha..

Enjoyed my dinner there..furthermore, I eat for free..thanks to my friend again..wahahha..It's a highly recommended place to eat...

3 comments:

Terry said...

O_O xinfu lo can eat free eh dinner

Boo-Boo said...

haha..in this world nth is free..need to treat back de lor =(

Terry said...

sokah sokah, not yet go genting eh?