Tuesday, December 30, 2008

End of 2008

Ending of 2008 means the beginning of new life, plan and goal ahead in the new year..hmmmp.. people always have their dream or plan ahead of time..i wonder why i don't?? guess im just that lazy person who just don't bother how her life goes...there's a song that goes..."what goes around comes around" haha...Just pretend to be innocent and wait for something big (money) to drop from the skies..haha..

There still lies alot of good memories in 2008 compare to that suckie one i had back in 2007.. Couldn't believe myself also what i had gone through back then.. Erm..well, as long as Im happy now...its great!! =)

Finnally jump out from that circle of evil, I'm free and back to my own world, own life, what ever that i can think of...I am back to myself!! hehe..I know new friends and also got back to my old friends that i had long long lost connection with hehe..Life never been happier after that...

Thanks for my family and friends that had been so worried bout me that time and I appologize to anyone if I'd hurt their heart or misunderstood them in some way...I appreciate the friendship we had and hope that we are still able to maintain till the very future...

I Love You............................. 2008

The new chapter cont..........

No comments: