Wednesday, August 20, 2008

20082008

Before it's too late, let me record this date down now..haha..
A friend of mine told me just a few mins ago that today is a very special day...its 20-08-2008!!!
hmm..i'm abit too late to notice it..anyway...I'm at my hometown in a cc now...haha..chatting with some of my friends while waiting for my bro to finish game to start my game!!

Hope everybody is doing fine there...hope the best to my family and friends...I just wan to let my friends know that I'll appreciate the friendship we had now and the rest of my life!! hehe..

Although i'm still sad that I can't manage to organize a trip to somewhere end of this year..but i hope i still can bring my friends all together again..miss the time when im at Penang... my colleagues in AP2 and also my ex-housemate... miss you guys alot... *MWAHHH*



No comments: