Monday, August 11, 2008

Outing with Colleagues with the RM800 on Beijing Olympic day..

It was 080808 day and had spent a whole day outing with colleagues and manager TS..Kind hearted Mun Fei fetch me n leng lui Summer to our meet up point at Sunway Pyramid. I think we reached kinda early that day..we found out that Redbox only opens at 11am. haha..

Nah, dat's fine with us though..we hang out and had our breakfast at this Indian restaurant near Redbox while waiting for the others to come..Vincent and TS couldn't make it to the karaoke and will only join us later..that's obviously fine with us lar!!!! cos with a manager in the karaoke, it really doesn't sound that right and appropriate for us to sing in front of him..hahaa
That's Summer, me, FongZee and Ze..
See how creative i am to post in front of the mirror :p
Have u been to Redbox??! Here...this is Redbox!! yeah.. :pWent to watch movie after that since we were not able to play bowling during it's bowling competition day..Hmm..how sad..suppose that day is my day to show them how pro am I at bowling...haih..too bad :p haha..anyway, we watch "Meet Dave" by Eddie Murphy..hehe..like his acting.."Hi..my name is Dave...Dave Ming Zheng" hahahaha...

Later we had our dinner at Atrium Cafe Lounge in Sunway Pyramid. One person charge around rm60++ excluding tax yet. Not so much of choices though. I still prefer that E&O Hotel Buffet at Penang haha...
Yeah..just nice for me to watch Beijing Olympic opening that night.. :p

This is my teammate and my manager in it.. :)

No comments: