Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New Hair Style

Hmm..Cut a new style and dyed my hair yesterday...haha..was very happy with the outcome though...Went to this Zex salon at Cheras there...Vic recommended me and so me and my friend went for a try..Before i went, i'd actually do a research on that salon. Found out that some of the staff there was actually from Spins Hair Salon..kinda popular salon in KL..Wayne Choo is my stylist that my friend recommended me to..His kinda cute lor haha *blush* ^^ but you know la, most of the guy stylist look a bit sissy one hahahaa... =X

So everyone..this is my hair before i cut and dye..(btw, behind that is not Wayne =p)
Wanna know how I look after? Hmm...
(Just now went to Sungei Wang meet up with Faye to take my Jeans..wore high heel until my leg pain..wanna take a rest first...haha)

....to be continue... :p

No comments: