Thursday, August 14, 2008

Friends...

So, supposedly Sunday is my working day but took a leave to actually spent it with my friends from Penang..yet a bit disappointed lar..u know la huh..purposely took a leave according to da plan manatau tak jadi..well.. its ok lar..understand their difficulties also..anyway, without 'em we also went enjoy ourselves on Saturday night with Ehlant and the rest of her crazy friends.. Also thanks Micheal for not letting us down..make both me n Chee Lin very happy dat night...

Put more pictures when I got them from Ehlant..

Got a bit high dat night then <Booom> straight to bed..Chee Lin was also with me that night in my bed waahaha :P

Sunday went 1 U with Chee Lin and also Siew Yee lor..go Neway to sing K...too bad mostly are Mandarin songs..haih..regret din learn up mandarin during pre-school.. :p


Luckily my ffk friends still remember to come find me during dat day...but mayb is my face too thick gua..like forcing them to come haha...

From left: Yih Chaur, Peres, me and ah ZhaLater after K, put Siew Yee with her friend...then go walk walk with some of ah Zha friend..Hmm..Peres bought an Aldo shoe..so rich.. - .-"

Go to eat dinner with them...at Wong Kok 1U..
Hmm..hopefully still can remain the friendship we had lar..Take care to all my Penang friends.. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.

Anonymous said...

that doesn't happen everyday. wish you all the best.

Terry said...

sorry ya, make u purposely take leave but can't make it at last...

Chee Lin said...

nah, now i giv you the pinyin blog, cant complain duno mandarin song liao..
actually i also missing our ex-colleague and my ex coursemate there ~sob sob~